Lucy's Favorite Places To Visit:
- All Pets Considered—they have everything you need to care for your critter.
- Cobb Animal Clinic—Lucy actually likes going to the vet when she knows she’ll see Dr. Amy Nunemacher!
- Griffin Avian & Exotics (Kannapolis)—We just love these folks—Dr. Griffin really knows his stuff! He’s also board certified in exotics. These great folks cared for our beloved bunny for 5 years until she crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.
- The SPCA of the Triad—many of Lucy’s friends have found homes through this special organization. Please contact them when you are ready to expand your pet family—they have lots of dogs and cats up for adoption.
- Cat Care Hospital - Lucy’s feline sisters—Yoselin, Sadie, & Molly—all see Dr. Ho. Dr. Ho knows and loves cats like no other doctor we’ve met!
- Feral Cat Assistance Program - Lucy loves that this group helps trap, spay/neuter, and care for ferals in our community. But there's more! You can adopt a cat from them too! Check them out; we adopted one of our wonderful cats from this great organization.
- Karla's Pet Sitting - Pet Sitting runs in our family! Karla’s Petsitting is owned and operated by Lucy’s Aunt and Uncle (the human kind). If you are in the Johnson City, TN area, and in need of a great pet sitting service, call these folks!